When you have a friend or relative that is obsessed with animals, finding him or her a holiday gift is easier than you think. There are lots of products that inspired by love for animals that you can find. Here are some suggestions to keep in mind this holiday season while shopping for your animal loving friend or relative.
- Animal shirts. Animals might be one of the most commonly featured decorations on shirts, such as those from Gingy Beans. You can find shirts with animals in funny positions. There are even big faced shirts that prominently feature various animal faces.
- Pet delivery service subscription. If your friend or relative has any pets, you can likely find a pet delivery service that will offer products that the pet will like. For instance, there are service that send doggie treats and toys for dogs.
- Animal-themed calendar. A calendar might not seem like a great idea, but you can have it customized. You can even look for calendars that combine other things your friend or relative loves with the pets. For instance, a calendar of hot guys or girls holding baby animals can be a winner.
- Plush toys. A large-sized toy of your friend or relative's favorite animal will be appreciated. When you are shopping, go as big as possible without choosing a toy that is too big for the recipient's space.
- Donation. A donation to a pet shelter or other pet organization in your friend or relative's name can not only be a gift he or she will not, but a gift that the organization can put to good use. If you know his or her favorite pet organization, make the donation there as an added surprise.
- Wall art. A poster or painting of your friend or relative's favorite animal can help to brighten his or her spirits beyond the holidays. Your gift will be something that he or she can look at every day. If your friend has a sense of humor, look for prints with animals in funny situations.
- Animal-shaped cooking pans. There are specialty shops that sell pans in various shapes, including cats, dogs, and monkeys. If your friend likes to bake, this will be a way to combine both of his or her interests.
- Animal-themed school supplies. If you are buying for a child or an adult in school, you can help with his or her educational pursuits and show your appreciation for his or her love for animals by gifting animal-themed school supplies.